Páginas

sexta-feira, 5 de julho de 2013

Lady Jane & Killing words & The mission





Queensryche
QueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensrycheQueensryche








 Lady Jane 




  • Sitting all alone, inside, today jane.
  • The other girls are home, were playing a new game.
  • The voice is very, very close, you like it that way,
  • And were feeling rather warm inside.

  • Are you smiling or afraid? 
  • You can have it either way.

  • Lady jane your eyes are wide today,
  • And the world is looking very strange, you must proclaim!
  • Its quite a scary, scary ride we take, lady jane.

  • Yesterday seemed very dark, but now it's bright,
  • Your clouds have gone away.
  • Sensory perception peaking at this time,
  • Electric waves of sound are filling janies mind today
  • Calling out to janie as you drift away, don't be afraid,
  • They're only your illusion anyway.

  • Lady jane your eyes are wide today.
  • And were sure you wont forget the things
  • Youve seen today!













 Killing words 






  • Wait for me I'll understand
  • I just need time to comprehend your changes
  • There's always been these changes in you
  • I remember there was a time when
  • Fears we had we left behind and we danced
  • But it seems the more we learn
  • We’ll learn that it's over
  • Over
  • It's dangerous this game we play
  • Your killing me words

  • Forget if you can
  • The way you moved when our hands touched
  • You forced me to force you out
  • Do you remember
  • All the dreams, the nightmare we shared?
  • The poison of love so pure it's deceiving
  • And deceit is all we have it's got to be over
  • Over
  • It's dangerous this game we play
  • Your killing me words
  • Over
  • Over
  • Too late to take a chance again it's over

  • Now the wireless in my hand is ringing
  • The distance of our lives keeps spreading
  • Pounding I hear my heart, I’m not listening
  • Your voice from far away is screaming it’s over
  • Over
  • Too late to take a chance again it's over
  • Over
  • Over
  • It's dangerous this game we play
  • You’re killing me,
  • Killing me!
  • Over
  • Over
  • You’re too late to take a chance again;
  • It’s over!
































 The mission 





  • In the wooden chair
  • Beside my window
  • I wear a face born in the falling rain
  • I talk to shadows from a lonely candle
  • Recite the phrases from the wall
  • I can't explain this Holy pain

  • Six days ago my life had taken a tumble
  • The orders came from high above they say
  • A need to use me once again they've got my number
  • Further the cause boy yes you know the game

  • I'll wait here for days longer
  • Till the sister comes to wash my sins away
  • She is the lady that can ease my sorrow
  • She brings the only friend
  • That helps me find my way


  • I search the past back to a time
  • When I was younger
  • A target for the new society
  • Picked to displace the leaders
  • Countering objectives
  • Of this new underground reality

  • Waiting for days longer
  • 'til sister comes to wash my sins away
  • She is the lady that can ease my sorrow
  • My love for her
  • Will help me find my way

  • My mission saved the world
  • And I stood proud
  • My mission changed the world
  • It turned my life around

  • I look around my room is filled with candles
  • Each one a story but they end the same
  • I'll hide away in here the law will never find me
  • The walls will tell the story of my pain

  • Waiting for days longer
  • Till sister comes to wash my sins away
  • She is the lady who can ease my sorrow
  • She sets the pace for my delivery of pain

  • They'll say my mission saved the world
  • And I stood proud
  • My mission changed the world
  • The underground will rise and
  • Save this world we'll all stand proud
  • Our mission changed the world, we'll change the world
  • We'll all stand proud









































     Tito Colaço     

 05.07.2013 







0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário